Friday, December 5, 2008

Wall of Weird and Hiatuses...hiati...whatever the multi of hiatus is!

So I have a new project I've started at work...my wall of weird. To keep myself sketching (and amused) I've begun sketching silly/random/weird sketches on these small notepads I was given:



Then they are pinned to my cubicle wall. I'm hoping to have the walls just about covered by the spring! Here is what I've got so far:


The apple one had me giggling the whole time I drew it. I'll take pictures as I go and post them here.

~---------------------------------~

In comicy news, I went on hiatus (officially) on November 11th on both "Of Snakes and Apples" and "Stupidity in the Right Ear"...though I'd not updated on either since mid October. I've got exactly two weeks left till they are over and I've gotten very little done! First I had some atrocious writers block. It's stupid Adam's fault...being all hard to write and shit. Then I hurt my back/hip and was unable to sit and could not comfortably write in bed. So it's overtime now...I'm going to take no more than a week to finish the scripting and character issues and then, no later than next Friday, start drawing pages again. Can I do it? ...Probably not but I'm going to try. Wish me luck! If all else fails I can push the come back to the next week but I really hope that I don't have to. I feel bad enough about having to go on hiatus in the first place.

Also, I've decided on atleast two sequels to "Of Snakes and Apples." The first will be "Blood of My Brother" (guess what that one is about XD) and the second is "Wisdom of Angels." The second one will be the story of the great-great-great-great granddaughter of Cain and the fall of the Devil. SO EXCITED!!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Hee! Love the Apple sketch ^_^ I look forward to seeing more of those mini sketches from you. It's a great idea to help keep those creative juices flowing.