Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hey, I have a blog!

Totally forgot about this place, lol. So, this year has sucked mostly. Lost my mom and my cat that I've had since I was 15 (half of my life). The depression from loosing my mom was bad, it affected everything. I almost lost my job, my house was a serious mess and I would even go days without eating or leaving my house. My comics definitely suffered... But, finally, I realized that my mom wouldn't want me to let my life fall apart. So, I've pulled my shit together and I'm getting back on the horse.

Of Snakes & Apples is updating again. I have a convention that I'm getting ready for (only 2 weeks away *panics*) and my house actually looks like a normal person lives there. I've been sketching a lot too...but since I've lost my phone I don't really have a way to take pictures...I guess I could scan them. If I remember while I'm at home. Soon I hope I can be doing as much as I was before my mom passed.

Oh, I'm also planning on doing a tour post of the artist studio I'm part of. I share a space with some phenomenally talented artists. Working with them has really pushed me to better my art and to really start thinking of how to make this comic thing my livelihood. Someday...

Okay, I should probably get back to work.

No comments: